Dark Souls Bingo
Older generator here should people want it.
This is a "Bingo" board for Dark Souls races.
To win, you must complete 5 of the tasks in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
The seed number is used to generate the board. Changing the seed will make a new board.
You can click on the squares to turn them green and red. This may help you organize your route planning.
There are some specific rules in place:
- Your game should be updated to the latest version and the run must begin from a new character unless agreed otherwise.
- Not using the master key includes not selecting the thief class wise.
- For humanity based goals you must have that number of soft humanities (i.e. 30 humanity means you have a 30 next to your HP and Stamina).
- For boss soul related goals you must have the soul item on you at the end of the run.
- For numeric souls goals you must have that number of souls at the end of the run.
- For obtain goals you must have them at the end of the run (i.e. no consumption, no dropping, visible in inventory.).
- For summoning you simply must summon the NPC, fighting a boss or keeping them alive is not necessary.
- For 'Never wear armour' you must immediately remove armour upon loading into the asylum.
- Disconnecting from PSN / XBL / GFWL is optional but advised.
- Weapon restrictions take effect after leaving the asylum.
This is version 5 of the Bingo script. Written & designed by Cosmo.